Terms & Conditions
The term 'Raggy Horse' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is New Key Stables,Chapel Lane, North Cockerington, Lincolnshire, LN11 7ET. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prices and Availability
Colours and Fabrics
Similarly, where a personalised logo is required and a logo image is supplied for digitisation, we will endeavour to match colours as closely as possible. However, where exact colour match is required, all colours and corresponding pantone codes must be supplied.
Unless stated at time of ordering, embroidery designs will be embroidered in colours best matched to garment. In the case of Motifs, outline designs and silhouettes, designs shown are example colours only and unless a specified colour preference is stated at time of ordering, these designs will be embroidered in colours to match lettering thread colour chosen.
We reserve the right to make minor changes to embellishments due to supplier availability.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.raggyhorse.co.uk. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data) via this website. All payments are handled securely by our payments provider, Paypal. At no time is Raggy Horse privy to this information.
The information we hold about you will be accurate, which you can check by emailing us at email@example.com. If there are any inaccuracies or you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, we will update or delete this immediately.